1) Who are we?
Qpinch BV, with registered office at 2030 Antwerp, Hamburgstraat 3 and with company number 0645.694.950 (hereinafter: "Qpinch") is a Belgian company which enables transformation of waste heat into process heat. Thereby they reduce your downstream emissions in order to achieve net-zero emissions.
Qpinch is the controller for the processing of your personal data.
2) Which personal data do we process and why?
We may process personal information about you that we have either obtained directly from you (by mails, post, phone or by the contact form on our website), or indirectly, this includes general information about your company.
- Your company name
- Company or personal phone number
- Company or personal mail address
- What industry you are active in
- Job title
- All other information you voluntarily provide to us
3) Why do we process your personal data?
a customer of Qpinch. Accordingly, we require general personal information as well as more specific, technical information about your business. We need this data, because we receive many requests and we currently have to limit our efforts towards certain companies which meet our restrictions. In addition, we must be able to ascertain the feasibility of the project. The personal information collected are therefore processed on the basis of the performance of an agreement or precontractual measures.
Subject to your explicit consent,
- We can process your personal information to send you a newsletter or to invite you to seminars and/or webinars,
In principle, you can withdraw your permission at any time. When you provide your consent, you will be informed of the consequences of the withdrawal or refusal of your consent.
We will also use your personal data if this is required to comply with our legal obligations or in circumstances in which we believe that the vital interest of someone or at stake. In rare cases, we may have to disclose your personal data as a result of a legal order, legal procedure, request for information from a government agency with the objective of identifying and preventing fraud or crime, or to protect your, our or another party’s rights or to comply with other binding laws or regulations. We will in reasonably attempt to inform you in advance of such cases, unless certain matters are subject to legal restrictions.
In case we would further process your personal data for other purposes than the ones mentioned above, we will inform you beforehand.
4) Will your personal data be shared with third parties?
Your personal data will never be sold or passed on to third parties with commercial intentions. We only process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above. The only ways in which your personal data can be passed on to third parties are:
- You give your prior express consent to do so;
- For compliance with our legal or statutory obligations, e.g. the prevention of fraud and abuse;
5) TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Your personal data are processed in accordance with applicable national European privacy laws on data protection and GDPR, and can be transferred in both the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and outside the EEA.
When we transfer your personal data outside the EEA, we will take appropriate protective measures in compliance with our legal obligations, in order to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected, irrespective of the country to which the data are transferred. These protective measures can include obtaining contractual guarantees from each third party which has access to your personal data that your personal data will be protected by standards equivalent to those protecting your personal data when in the EEA
6) How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will not be kept longer than is necessary for the purpose for which we collected the data. This means we will delete the personal data:
- As long as you have a contract or agreement with us in order to meet our contractual obligations and for seven years after that to identify any issues and/or resolve any legal proceedings
- If you do not have a contract or agreement with us, but you contacted us for any reason whatsoever, your personal data will be kept in our database for 1 year after our last contact.
Irrespective of the period for which we keep your personal data, we will also delete your personal data if you explicitly request us to do so via the contact details above.
7) Which are your rights?
You have various rights, which can be exercised by contacting us using the contact information provided above.
- Access to the personal data relating to you that we process, and, if necessary, the correction of inaccurate/incomplete personal data or the deletion of personal data, as well as - in certain cases - the restriction of the processing of your personal data or objection to it.
- The transfer of your personal data, either by providing it to you in a readable form or its direct transmission by us to the third party service provider designated by you.
- The withdrawal of a previously given consent to process your personal data.
- To lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, including in the event that you are not satisfied with the handling of your question or complaint by us, using the following data:
Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit / Autorité de protection des données
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
+32 (0)2 274 48 00
To object to the processing of your personal data for reasons of direct marketing.
7) How you can exercise your rights?
If you want to exercise your rights or should you have any privacy related questions, please contact us using following contact details:
phone: +32 3 369 93 32
You can unsubscribe or change your communication preferences here.